Thursday 21 June 2012

Facebooks Annoying Changes

I really don't understand Facebook anymore. It always seems to be changing little things its layout every month. They say It's to make using Facebook easier for the user. But I find that it is just more annoying and harder to use than Its original layout. One thing that annoys me that they changed was the "post" button. Now you just hit enter. Now that's not so bad once you get used to it, but when they do that and not even tell you is what pisses me off. Facebook only made that change for people who are too goddamn lazy to move their mouse to the "post" button. Another thing that was annoying was this new "Timeline" layout. The two things that made me angry about this was one, they didn't let you know in anyway, shape or form. I mean they could have said something in advance to let people know they were making these changes. Now the second annoying thing about this was the fact that they didn't explain how half the buttons worked. They took away a bunch of buttons and they also added a bunch of buttons. Well the main point I'm trying to get out there is that the changes Facebook makes are pretty annoying and useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment